General terms and conditions of access to and use of the website
This section includes information on the general terms and conditions of access to and use of the website www.bossar.com, which the user must be aware of, pursuant to Law 34/2002, of 11 July, regarding information society and e-commerce services.
1. Particulars of the owner of the website www.bossar.com
Owner: BOSSAR PACKAGING, S.A.
Registered offices: c/ Can Magí, número 2-4, P.I. Santiga, Barberà del Vallès (Barcelona)
Tel: +34 937297730
Fax: +34 937297742
Registration detail: Entered on the Barcelona Register of Companies. Volume 36.672, folio 12, register page number B-28611.
2. Terms of access to www.bossar.com
Access to the services offered via the website www.bossar.com is free and, generally speaking, requires no prior subscription or registration by users, without detriment to the fact that in order to access certain services they may be required to fill in a user registration form. The user name and password are identification elements and enable users to access services: these are personal and non-transferable.
Should the user not agree with the contents of these general terms of navigation, he must leave the website and may not access its contents or avail himself of the services offered.
The user declares that he is over 14 years of age. He also guarantees the truthfulness of the information provided as a consequence of contracting the services that are required in user registration and likewise undertakes to keep said information up to date.
Any connections there may be with other websites, and the use made of them by the user, are subject to these general terms and conditions and any other conditions the aforementioned websites may require. Any other use than that authorised is strictly forbidden.
BOSSAR PACKAGING, S.A., may, at any time they see fit, modify the configuration of this website, the terms and conditions of the service and its content, and delete it, limit it or suspend or prevent access temporarily or permanently, and must inform the user of such change, whenever circumstances so permit, by publishing it on the website.
The user undertakes to make proper use of the services and/or contents of the website and not to use them for illicit activities or those that constitute a crime or that infringes that established in this legal notice, in the regulation on intellectual or industrial property, or in any other legal ordinance. The use made of the information contained on this website is the sole responsibility of the user.
The user guarantees the authenticity and truthfulness of the details given to BOSSAR PACKAGING, S.A., by means of the various online forms, and is liable for any inaccuracy or untruthfulness of the information provided.
Likewise, the user undertakes not to enter, transmit or disseminate:
- Content of a racist, xenophobic or pornographic nature, that constitutes an apologia of terrorism or that constitutes a threat to human rights.
- Content encouraging criminal, degrading, libellous or violent acts or, in general, acts in breach of the law, morality, good manners and public order.
- Information or content that threaten basic rights and public freedoms recognised constitutionally or by international conventions.
- Information to unauthorised third parties regarding user names and passwords. And, should the password be known to a third party, the user undertakes to inform BOSSAR PACKAGING, S.A., immediately.
- Information or content that constitute a infringement of intellectual or industrial property rights (including, but not limited to patents, brands and copyright), of BOSSAR PACKAGING, S.A., of any of the BOSSAR group companies or third parties.
- Unauthorised or unsolicited advertising, spam, chain e-mails, pyramid schemes, etc.
- Data programmes (virus and malware —malicious software—) likely to cause damage to the computer system of the access provider, their suppliers or third party Internet users.
4. Exemption from liability
BOSSAR PACKAGING, S.A., cannot control the use made by users of the website www.bossar.com and its content, and therefore is not liable for any damage of whatsoever nature that may derive from illicit, improper, inappropriate or partial use and/or the failure to comply on the part of the user with these terms of access and use, or any other condition made on this website regarding any of its services, without prejudice, in any case, to the legal action that may correspond to BOSSAR PACKAGING, S.A., and/or third parties.
BOSSAR PACKAGING, S.A., cannot guarantee permanent availability and continuity as regards the operation of the website, nor the information, content, software, materials or products included thereon.
Thus, it accepts no liability for damage of any type incurred due to the lack of availability or continuity of the operation of the website, its services or the use users may make of it.
In any case, BOSSAR PACKAGING, S.A., will make every effort to ensure the continued availability of this website.
Likewise, BOSSAR PACKAGING, S.A., accepts no liability for any errors or deficiencies in security that may occur during the use, by the user, of a non-updated or unsafe version of a browser, or for the activation of user password conservation devices registered in the browser, or for any errors or inaccuracies that may result from improper use or operation.
The user accepts that the website has been created and developed in good faith by BOSSAR PACKAGING, S.A., with information from internal and external sources and makes it available to users in its current state, even though it may contain inaccuracies or errors. The user, therefore, exonerates BOSSAR PACKAGING, S.A., of any liability for the reliability, usefulness or false expectations the website may cause when browsing.
Should the user cause any damage to third parties, that user is solely responsible. Likewise, the user shall meet any expenses, costs or, if appropriate, damages that may derive from legal proceedings due to failure to comply with the provisions established herein or in the applicable regulations.
5. Intellectual and industrial property
The entire contents of the website (included but not limited to, databases, images, illustrations, graphs, text files, maps, brands, banners, software and their various font, audio and video codes), and the website itself as a visual presentation, are the property of BOSSAR PACKAGING, S.A., or their content providers, which have been, in this case, licensed or authorised, and are protected by national and international intellectual and industrial property legislation. The compiling (understood to be collection, design, organisation and editing) of the entire contents of the website is the sole property of BOSSAR PACKAGING, S.A..
All software used in the use and development of the website is the property of BOSSAR PACKAGING, S.A., or its software providers and is protected by national and international intellectual and industrial property laws.
It is prohibited for any user, without the express written consent of BOSSAR PACKAGING, S.A., of the owners of the intellectual property rights or of another property of the contents, to undertake any of the following acts, regarding the website or its contents, including but not limited to:
- Any form of public communication, for any procedure, including making it available to the public, in such way that any person may gain access from the site and at any time.
- Any form of distribution, including, but not limited to, sale, rental and/or loan.
- Any form of direct or indirect, temporary or permanent reproduction by any means and in form of the whole or part of the website or its contents.
- Any form of total or partial transformation, including the creation of derived products and/or services.
- Any other form of access that includes the forms above or different forms.
- Any form, either direct or indirect, of extraction and/or reuse of the whole or a substantial part of the content of any database, and/or the extraction and/or repeated or systematic reuse of its non-substantial parts.
The brands, signs, or logos that appear on the website are the property of BOSSAR PACKAGING, S.A., or the BOSSAR group companies or have been the object of a licence or assignment by the owner and are duly registered or in the process of being registered. The unauthorised or improper use of these elements is an infringement of the industrial property rights of BOSSAR PACKAGING, S.A., the BOSSAR group companies or of third party owners.
6. Procedure in the case of illicit action
BOSSAR PACKAGING, S.A., ensures that the contents of this website are not of a pornographic, xenophobic, discriminatory, racist or a libellous nature and do not incite violence. Likewise, it aims to prevent any circumstance that may be prejudicial to users.
Should any user or third party consider that there are facts or circumstances that reveal the illicit nature of the use of any content and/or the undertaking of any activity on the web pages included or accessible via this website and, in particular, of the infringement of industrial or intellectual property rights, or other rights, he should notify BOSSAR PACKAGING, S.A., including the following information:
- Personal details of the person making the complaint: name, address, phone number and e-mail address.
- Specification of the alleged illicit activity, stating explicitly the protected content along with its location on the web pages.
- In the case of infringement of rights: personal details of the owner of the rights allegedly infringed or the person authorised to represent them and their signature.
- A solemn declaration by the claimant that the information supplied in the notification is exact and is illicit in terms of the use made of the contents or the undertaking of the activities described.
7. Data protection
BOSSAR PACKAGING, S.A. (hereinafter, BOSSAR), treat all data supplied by the user in the strictest confidence and undertakes to ensure protection. This protection extends to the collection and use of the information provided over the Internet.
In this respect, BOSSAR guarantee, pursuant to Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December, on the protection of personal data (LOPD), that they will handle their customers’ data in the strictest confidence, and that the server in which in such data are stored and processed has the necessary security measures to prevent access by unauthorised third parties.
To this effect, BOSSAR also guarantee that they have adopted technical and organisational security measures appropriate for their facilities, systems and files, in compliance with the provisions of Royal Decree 1720/2007, approving the security measures applied to personal data files and other development regulations (RLOPD). Notwithstanding the foregoing, BOSSAR may provide the competent public authorities with such personal data and any other information in their files when they so request them, in compliance with the legal and regulatory provisions applicable in each case.
Pursuant to the LOPD and the RLOPD, whenever they request personal data from a user processing, BOSSAR will duly inform him of, at least, the identity of the person responsible for such processing, of the purpose for which the data is obtained and the user’s rights. BOSSAR will use user data for the purpose of rendering the services or providing the information requested.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, in the cases in which BOSSAR respond only to a question or suggestion from the user, without processing or saving his personal data, they will not be required to inform the user of the information referred in the paragraph above.
Users may exercise their right to access, rectify, delete and oppose the use of their data. To do so, they should contact BOSSAR by email at: email@example.com, or by post at: c/ Can Magí, número 2-4, P.I. Santiga, Barberà del Vallès (Barcelona), quoting the reference: “Ejercicio de derechos LOPD” (Exercise of rights under LOPD).
8. Cookies policy
What are cookies and what are they used for?
Cookies are small text files that are downloaded to your browser (on your PC, smartphone, tablet, etc.) when you visit a website, app or platform.
Cookies offer huge advantages in providing information society services, as they make it easier to navigate, and help us to improve the quality of the services we offer our users. Amongst other things, cookies enable information on a user’s browsing habits to be stored and recovered, which helps us to know which pages or utilities on a website, app or platform are useful and which not, so we can improve them, and, depending on the information they contain and the way in which the device is used, they can also be used to recognise the user.
Types of cookies used on this site
According to the organisation managing them
- Our own cookies: those we send to a user’s device from a device or domain managed by BOSSAR and from which the services requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: sent to the user’s device from a device or domain not managed by BOSSAR, but by a third party.
According to the time they are active
- Session cookies: these are temporary and are in the user’s browser until the user leaves the website, app or platform. These cookies make navigation easier.
- Persistent cookies: these are stored on the user’s device and can be accessed for a period of time established by those responsible for the cookie (this could be minutes or years).
According to purpose
- Technical cookies: these enable the user to browse a website, app or platform.
- Personalization cookies: these enable the user to access a service with predefined general features, such as language, type of browser, etc.
- Analysis cookies: these enable us to quantify the number of users and undertake measurements and statistical analysis of the activity of websites, apps and platforms, and to draw up user browsing profiles to improve services.
BOSSAR’s own cookies used on this website are technical and personalization cookies and, at the same time, session or persistent cookies. Pursuant to Article 22.2 of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on information society services and electronic commerce, the aforementioned BOSSAR own cookies do not require the consent of the user.
|Third-party cookies used on this website|
|Issuer||Purpose||Description of purpose||Links to further information on cookies|
|Analytics||Generate an anonymous user identifier that enables analysis of user activity for drawing up statistics||More info|
|icl_current_language||Analytics||Allow to remember the user’s language preferences|
|cookieconsent_dismissed||Analytics||Allow to remember the user’s acceptance of cookies|
Options open to users of this website
Users have three options:
- b. Not to click on “Acceptar” when the warning on cookies appears and carry on browsing the website. In this case, the user is considered to have accepted the installation cookies, but, unlike in the previous case, the message will appear every time you browse this website.
- c. Set their browser to restrict, block or delete installed cookies or prevent them from being installed.
In any case, the user can revoke acceptance of cookies by deleting them from their browser settings.
Users can restrict, block or delete cookies installed on their computers by configuring the options in their browser. If you block the installation of cookies, you may not have access to some of our sections and utilities, or you may even be unable to browse them.
If you use Internet Explorer, you can get information on how to block or delete cookies at: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11
If you use Firefox, you can get information on how to block or delete cookies at: http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
If you use Chrome, you can get information on how to block or delete cookies at: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
If you use Safari, you can get information on how to block or delete cookies at: https://www.apple.com/privacy/use-of-cookies/
9. Links to www.bossar.com
It is strictly forbidden for users to make any alterations to this website that may affect the content, such as links and the like.
Also forbidden are links to the website from web pages or other media, in breach of the law, morality or public order or that damage the good name or image of any of the BOSSAR group companies or any of its emblems.
Links to any of the pages on this website that do not contravene the aforementioned prohibitions must comply with the following:
The user must be aware that he is accessing this website and, furthermore, the URL of the page with which it is linked must appear in his browser.
10. Law and jurisdiction
The general terms and conditions of this legal notice and any other text of a contractual nature on this website shall be interpreted and governed pursuant to Spanish law.
For any dispute deriving from the access to and use of this website and its content and services, and the interpretation and compliance with these general terms and conditions and of any other text of a contractual nature on this website, the parties, waiving expressly any other jurisdiction to which they may have recourse, submit to the jurisdiction and exclusive authority of the courts of the city of Barcelona (Spain).