ARE YOU OUR NEXT
GENERATION OF TALENT?
You May Be Our New Business Analyst Order to Cash (f/m/d)
SIG Combibloc is a global leader in innovative and sustainable aseptic carton packaging and filling solutions. At this critical time we’re fulfilling the world’s need for safe food and beverages at an ever-increasing rate, and with your talent and imagination you will contribute to our mission. SIG is also committed to creating a working environment free of bias where all employees are valued.
For our Global IT Services we are looking for a business analyst with focus on the Supply Chain process environment. This position ensures the project-, change- and incident management of core applications in the areas of sales and production. These include applications from the production-related portfolio, warehouse management systems, EU label printing and all sales-relevant processes. Close cooperation with global and local business functions (business process owners) is required.
The position is based in Barcelona, in headquarters of Bossar, an SIG Company. The position allows for a remote work opportunity.
- Business process management / consultancy, application configuration and customizing in the areas of Supply Chain Management. This includes the end-to-end view on Order and Inventory Management, Logistics and Warehouses, Integration with Demand / Supply Planning and Production, Product Traceability / CoC Management.
- Analyze business processes and develop solution proposals in close collaboration with global functions and Business Process Owners
- Business Consultancy and Advisory on new template design including a potential transformation path to new central ERP-S/4 HANA
- Work with internal team members and external implementation partners to define and describe best functional and technical fit
- (Sub-) Project management for business related projects
- Supplier Management (e.g. external system integrators and consulting companies)
YOU BRING THESE SKILLS, EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION:
- Degree in business informatics or business administration or alternatively relevant years of comparable professional experience
- Ability to bring ideas and solutions into a structured approach
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in German and English
- Solution oriented mentality with high affinity for new technologies and standardization
- Professional knowledge in SAP-SD, SAP-LE, SAP-MM
- Good knowledge of integrations with SAP-PP, Demand/S&OP
- SAP ERP cross functional (FI, CO, MM) experience desirable
- Project Management experience using established methodologies
If you prefer you can apply directly to our Recruiter Career Opportunities: Business Analyst Order to Cash (f/m/d) (37768) (successfactors.eu)