Scholle IPN is a global packaging company that produces flexible packaging materials for various industries. You may not have heard of us, but we guarantee you’ve interacted with our products, which are used around the world in providing everything from soft drinks, smoothies and coffee to motor oil, cleaning chemicals and insecticides used in industrial agriculture. We develop flexible packaging solutions that reduce waste and extend shelf life for many different markets.
Scholle IPN is a global solutions provider for film, fitment and machinery for the production and supply of soft pouches and Bag-In-Box (BIB) applications. Bossar is an engineering company active in the development, engineering and manufacturing & assembly of soft pouch machinery and bag-in-box systems for retail and institutional markets. Global sales revenues are more than EUR 500 million with an EBITDA of EUR 90 million. The ambition of the group is to grow revenues > EUR 1 Bn in the next 5 years and with an EBITDA of > 20%.
The company is managed by the global Executive Management Team on a regional basis (US, Europe and Asia). In Europe there are 6 operating companies (3 in the Netherlands, 1 in Germany, 1 in Russia, 1 in Spain) and the company is seeking new sales leadership for the bag in box division. Sales revenues for EMEA are EUR 150 million and the BIB division accounts for EUR 50 million.
We are looking for a full-time Account Manager based in Tilburg or Barcelona who is responsible for the sale of products manufactured by Scholle IPN with a focus on a total solution consisting of packaging machines, film and fitments. Achieving growth, turnover and margin in the assigned business line within the established sales plan, through product development and realization of deep selling, is the overall goal of the sales department and more specifically each business line. The account manager is responsible for generating sales for new and existing customers within his business line. Our companies are located in the Netherlands, Germany, Russia and Spain. Your area of activity includes clients across EMEA, but mainly France, Portugal and Spain. You will immediately start working for big customers in the Bag-in Box industry buying film fitments and/or bags form us.
Scholle IPN is a self-stream organization, we are looking for someone who can work independently, takes initiative and is willing and able to take on continuous improvements to the process.
Responsibilities & Tasks
– You are responsible for turnover and margin for your customer portfolio.
– You are responsible for building, managing and maintaining current customer relationships in EMEA.
– The chemical, pharmaceutical and food industry in EMEA are the target group in which you prospect new customers and identify trends and developments.
– Your added value lies in the advice on packaging and explaining the benefits of the Scholle IPN product portfolio. The customer and the focus on a long-term relationship are always central.
– You create and are responsible for achieving the Scholle IPN budget for the accounts under your responsibility and developing new accounts
– Making appointments with customers and prospects, drawing up quotations, following up customer files and handling complaints are part of your day job with the support of Customer Service and Inside Sales.
– You develop customer-specific solutions together with the technical teams of the various production locations of Scholle IPN within and outside Europe.
– You are regularly at the office in Tilburg / Barcelona and report to the relevant Business Line Manager.
– You are willing to travel regularly within the EMEA region, mainly France, Spain, Portugal and Eastern Europe.
Knowledge & Experience
– You have at least 5-10 years of experience as a (sales) account manager, in which you have become acquainted with the B2B world.
– You have experience with long sales processes and the development of customer-specific products.
– Sustainable win-win relationships, in which you can adequately assess your customers and their needs and questions and thus offer the Scholle IPN product portfolio, are your strength!
– Strong communication skills, excellent command of the Dutch, French, Spanish and English language in word and writing;
– You don’t just let yourself be put off and you know how to close a deal.
– Has more than average knowledge of MS Office (word and Excel)
have a Bachelor of thinking and working level and have been trained in a field relevant to this position (marketing, economics,…).
What do we offer?
Scholle IPN is a private company with more than 60 years of experience in developing successful, high-quality solutions and products. We are a strong company with a family-oriented environment, which means that we support camaraderie among our employees, but also respect their efforts to support the families they belong to, even beyond our walls. Our business goals are bold, but not at the expense of our employees. We strive for long-term sustainable growth, expand our flexible packaging options and build and add value to our business. At Scholle IPN, your career also has room to grow. We are committed to professional development at all levels. We don’t just want to offer you a job, but a career.