With this in mind, we ensure our machines are equipped with the latest Eco technology. Also, our commitment to the environment involves recycling. We proudly offer recyclable packaging solutions:
- Recyclability of plastic packaging has increasingly become a central point of discussion in the industry. Bossar has invested the past two years developing with its partner, Scholle IPN, in recyclable solutions for Pouches. Combining mono-material film structures with recyclable components. The accomplishment of such difficult task is due to the outstanding capability of the BMS machines to adjust the crucial parameters of temperature, time and pressure, allowing for an excellent seal quality of recyclable pouches.
Further, by partnering with Industry leading companies such as Dow Chemicals, Bossar and Scholle IPN are intensively investing into achieving one common main objective: delivering recyclable material for circular economy designed pouch packaging solutions. This joint operation consists in reciprocally sharing knowledge and accurate expertise in each specific segment of the chain, in order to promote and accelerate this process, and anticipate market requirements.
By analysing mechanical properties of the machines, understanding the barrier properties and the behaviour of the materials during the welding process, we develop new polyolefin-based recyclable plastic packaging structures. Adapting our HFFS machines to these new structures, and mostly, studying and improving the sealing process of pouches, especially with polyolefin-based spouts. A perfect example how Total Packaging Solutions not only guarantee the best OEE of machinery, the lowest Total cost of ownership of the packaging unit, but also enable customers to develop and choose for Recyclable plastics packaging solutions, and therefore committing to an eco-sustainable economy. Moreover, this beneficial cooperation, has also led to the development of new pouch sealing technologies for different recyclable structures with and without gas and odour barrier, surface printed or laminated, which will soon be available for customers.
Furthermore, waste from our industrial activities is recycled through official registered specialized companies.
The eco-advantages of Bossar machines:
- Easy and low maintenance
- No greasing is used in our servo technology machines
- Energetic efficiency: the excess of power is sent back to the grid
- Automatic and quick format change to reduce material waste
- Ergonomic control systems
- Less product waste at our customer’s house: format change-over and troubleshooting are done in a quicker, more efficient and controlled way.
The greater competitiveness of Bossar machines is compatible with our commitment with sustainability. By optimizing power consumption and a reduction in waste, we get a positive effect in productivity, achieving important savings during the production cycle.
The state-of-the-art technology in Bossar machines makes them to be the most sustainable in the market.